- Lounge with log fire (initial supply of coal and logs provided
), colour tv, DVD player, video. Stereo/cd player, electric
- Kitchen - fully fitted with washing machine, electric cooker,
micro/wave, fridge freezer.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower, wc and wash basin.
- All bed linen provided but please bring own towels.
- WIFI - free to guests
- Electricity included in rent.
- Electric storage heaters in lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
- Garden with garden furniture.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Pets by arrangement.
Price range: £295 to £675 per week - Check
KEY COLLECTION : Keys can be collected from Mrs
Kennedy at "Taign na Bradan" at the rear of Glen Nevis Cottage.
ENTRY TIME: 2 p.m. onwards.
DEPARTURE: 10 a.m.
PAYMENT: Deposit of one third of holiday confirms
booking, the balance to be paid on arrival.
Situated only 3/4 mile from the foot of Ben Nevis
Detached single storey cottage for 4 people, located at the
entrance to Glen Nevis. This traditional style cottage has been
tastefully modernized and furnished and is located at the entrance
to beautiful Glen Nevis, close to the end of the West Highland Way.
It is also within walking distance of various hotels, restaurants,
entertainment and recreational facilities in Fort William. It is
quarter of a mile to one of the local Hotels, Bar, Restaurant and
Leisure centre. Three quarters of a mile to Fort William town
The area is famous for Ben Nevis, Britains highest mountain and is
a popular all year round holiday destination where you can enjoy
climbing, skiing, walking, mountain biking, horse riding, canoeing,
sailing, golfing, fishing and much more.